The New Madrid Fault Zone (NMFZ)
- Introduction to the New Madrid, Missouri Seismic Zone
- The New Madrid Fault System
- The New Madrid Seismic Zone
- Uncovering Hidden Hazards in the Mississippi Valley
- USGS Fact Sheet: The Mississippi Valley - "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On"
- A Contribution To The Documentation Of The 1811-1812 Mississippi Valley Earthquake Sequence - R. Street
- Deformation Associated with the February 12, 1812, New Madrid, Missouri, Earthquake
- Old Picture of Damage
- Published Accounts of the Effects of the 1811 and 1812 Earthquakes
- Tecumseh and the New Madrid Earthquake, December, 1811
- The Mississippi Valley Earthquakes Of 1811 And 1812: Intensities, Ground Motion And Magnitudes - Otto W. Nuttli
- The Great New Madrid Earthquake
- September 17, 1997
3.8 Richter magnitude earthquake in the Trumann - Caraway area of northeast Arkansas
- November 28, 1996
3.3 magnitude Blytheville earthquake shakes 5 state area.
- August 20, 1994
Saturday morning 3.5 magnitude earthquake wakes up Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- December 5, 1985
3.9 Richter magnitude earthquake southwest of Blytheville, Arkansas
- November 9, 1968
5.5 Richter magnitude earthquake in the Mount Carmel, Illinois area, which was felt in Northeast Arkansas.
- January 25, 1955
10-minute earthquake felt in northeast Arkansas, Missouri, and Tennessee.
- Map of Central U. S. Earthquakes 1800-1983
- Map of New Madrid Earthquakes 1975-1995
- Map of New Madrid/Central U.S Earthquakes in the last 14 days
Home | Public | Schools | Business | Government | Engineering | Research
Arkansas Center for Earthquake Education and Technology Transfer (ACEETT)
College of Science and Engineering Technology
2801 South University
Little Rock AR 72204
Last Updated: Jan 19, 2001
Copyright 1998, UALR.
All rights reserved.